There's no limit to what you can do with ClosetMaid®
Only ClosetMaid offers as many ways to transform ordinary closets and storage areas into organized showplaces. We have a variety of products for both walk-in and reach-in closets, pantry and linen areas, child's bedroom and nursery, laundry/utility rooms and offices and garages. To make your job that much easier, we've even included a complete set of ClosetMaid product specifications for wire and laminate. By familiarizing yourself with an array of design ideas, you'll be well prepared to face today's storage and organization design challenges and demands. But remember, you are not in any way confined to these common configurations, all our products are custom installed. And you can design with confidence because every ClosetMaid product carries our Free Replacement Policy. Be creative. With ClosetMaid, you're only limited by your imagination.
Architects: Why ClosetMaid® is the comprehensive solution that you can specify with confidence:
- ClosetMaid offers the broadest range of custom laminate and ventilated wire shelving styles and sizes in the storage business
- ClosetMaid has been delivering quality, affordable products for over 40 years
- Environmentally friendly products which can contribute to LEED® points
- More product choice, less compromise
Builders: Why ClosetMaid is your most profitable storage choice:
- ClosetMaid storage and organization systems can enhance profit opportunities in every area of the home
- Let us create a customized closet upgrade program for you with our complimentary Builder Books - we offer the greatest UPGRADE opportunities
- The right shelving for every room, every job, and the bottom line
- Close faster, profit sooner and get fewer call backs
- Nation's largest installing network of dealers
If a ClosetMaid product does not give the user complete satisfaction when installed in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions, it will be exchanged free of charge. Please note that only the unsatisfactory part in a multi-piece product will be exchanged.
ClosetMaid Wire Shelving meets all the necessary qualifications to be certified for the following claim: Minimum 91% Recycled, with a minimum of 86% Post-consumer and 5% Pre-consumer Recycled Steel Content.
NEW Certification! ClosetMaid Storage: Ventilated Shelving: Shelf & Rod Wire Shelving, SuperSlide®/Linen, TotalSlide®, Closemesh, Heavy Duty meet all of the necessary qualifications to be certified for the following claim: Indoor Advantage™ Gold + Formaldehyd Free Indoor Air Quality Certified to SCSEC 10.2 - 2007.